Fire pit installation can be made easier with our installation collar, of an appropriate size, mortared in just below the top course of the enclosure. The collars make the pan and valve box easy to access.
We all know that the installation processes can be overwhelming and painful. This installation collar makes the process easier than ever and simple for practically anyone to install! Its heavy duty stainless steel construction ensures high durabilty and years of performance.
Installation Collar Features:
- Makes fire pit installation easier
- Easy access to valve box and pan
- Heavy duty stainless steel construction
- Fits a wide range of burner areas
- Pan ID: 26"
- Pan OD: 32"
- Mortared in Just Below the Top Course of the Enclosure
- Makes Pan and Valve Box Easy to Access
- The Inner Dimension and Outer Dimension of the Installation Collars Differ by 6" to Allow a Small Space Between the Side of the Pan and the Collar as well as 1" or More of the collar to Project into the Body of the Enclosure and Mortared in if Desired
- The Collar Should be Installed into the Enclosure While it is Being Built
- Collar Should be 2-4" Below the Top of the Enclosure