Satisfaction Policy: As a highly valued customer of AMS Fireplace Inc., your satisfaction is very important to us. If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase and wish to resolve your issue as quickly and easily as possible, you may Click Here to start the resolution to your issue. Our Return Policy makes it easy for you to return your new, unused products for a FULL REFUND before 30 days. We ask only that you pay for the return shipping. Please read below for more details. See more about our return policy below.
Damaged Items: Sometimes the item may become damaged in transit. Please let us know what is damaged, in as much detail as possible, and send us photos attached to the Return Merchandise Request form so that we can determine the next step. After a five days of delivery the product cannot be reported as damaged, defective, missing parts and/or returned for exchange or refund.
Incorrect Item Delivery: Sometimes the wrong item is shipped. Please let us know what you received in as much detail as possible (item number, product name, quantity). Please also let us know if you would like to return the incorrect item and have the item you originally purchased sent to you or if you would like to keep the incorrect item and add it on to your original order.
Custom Products & Special Order Items: We are not able to accept returns of Custom Made Products or special ordered items; however, please let us know why you are dissatisfied with your purchase and we will try our very best to correct the situation. All special ordered items, such as replacement fireplace parts, fire pits, and fire tables, will be subject to a 25% restocking fee if accepted.
General Dissatisfaction (Missing Parts): Please let us know in as much detail as possible why you are not satisfied with your order and we will try to correct the situation to the best of our ability. Defective or Damaged Merchandise/Missing Parts: Please thoroughly inspect your products immediately upon delivery. Maintain the original packaging until you have determined that the product is satisfactory. In the rare occurrence that a product arrives damaged, or with missing parts, please contact our Customer Service Department immediately. Please provide pictures of the damaged item to help us find a resolution. Please attach your photos to the return form. You must contact us within five days from the date of delivery to report damaged, missing or defective merchandise. After the five-day period, the product cannot be reported as damaged, defective, missing parts and/or returned for exchange or refund.
Freight Items: Freight items must be thoroughly examined at the time of delivery. In the event that the freight item arrives damaged please thoroughly inspect the package for any external or internal damages while the driver is present. If damage has occurred follow the instructions on the Freight Terms & Conditions you received and agreed to prior to shipment, and contact our offices at (877) 531-9867. Once you have received and signed for the package, the shipping company and AMS Fireplace Inc. are released from any responsibility for damage and all damage claims will be denied, so it is essential to inspect the package thoroughly. When returning an item that was initially shipped freight, it is essential that the item be returned via freight shipping service. The packaging used for items that are shipped freight may not be sufficient for ground shipment handling. Items returned damaged will not receive a refund. AMS Fireplace will contact the customer for confirmation of freight delivery with a date and approximate time. Once the date and time are confirmed please be available during the delivery timeframe. If no-one is available at the time of delivery the item will be shipped back to the shipping origin and the customer will be charged a 25% restocking fee.
Return Process: All unopened products purchased at AMS Fireplace Inc. can be returned within 30 days of your purchase, provided you have an authorized return merchandise number from our customer support department (Please see below for more information on orders that are not eligible for return). Shipping fees and special handling fees are non-refundable. Orders that are not charged for shipping are subject to original shipping cost of delivery. The refunded amount will be issued to the same form of payment originally used for the purchase. For orders placed in error, the cost and responsibility to ship the product back to AMS Fireplace Inc. shall be that of the customers.
- First: Return Merchandise Authorization: You will need an approved Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number from AMS Fireplace Inc. Shipping the item back without an RMA number from AMS Fireplace Inc. may delay/void your refund. To obtain an RMA number, simply fill out the Return Authorization Form or contact one our our customer support representatives.
- Second: Ship To Information We will give you the ship-to address for your return. If you return the item without receiving the shipping information from AMS Fireplace Inc., it may delay your refund.
- Third: Boxing the Item The item you are returning must be shipped back in its original box. Please do not write the RMA number on the box, doing so will disqualify you from receiving a credit. The RMA number can only be written on the shipping label.
- Fourth: Shipping the Item We highly recommend that you ship the item back using UPS or FedEx. The ability to track your package in transit is vital for you to ensure that it does not become lost and that it reaches its destination. Unfortunately, if the item never reaches the warehouse, we cannot issue you a credit. In general, it takes approximately 10 business days for the warehouse to receive the item you have shipped to them and to see a refund on your credit card statement. It is AMS Fireplace’s policy to issue the refund to the same credit card with which the order was placed. If you have any other questions regarding our Return Policy, please indicate them on the Return Merchandise Authorization form, and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
Items that are Not Eligible for Return Include the Following:
- Used items, including items that have been installed or assembled.
- Clearance items.
- Warehouse Deal Items.
- Custom-made, special-order and made-to-order products. ( Ex. Fireplace doors, gates, screens, railings, installation fees, service fees and shipping costs.)
- Items marked “non-returnable” in the item description.
- Items requested outside of the 30-day return period. ( If the 30 day return period is waved, returned products may be subject to a 25% restocking fee.)
Product Warranty: For warranty related issues, please contact the manufacturer.